Shreeve Protection has set itself a high standard of adhering to and encompassing all of the relevant operational standards according to ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management) as part of NSI Gold Passport Specifications. The company gets audited and certified to the specific standards as detailed below:
- BS 7858:2006 – Code of Practice for the security screening of individuals to be employed.
- BS 7499:2007 – Code of Practice for managing, security guarding Services on static sites and mobile patrols.
- BS 7984:2008 – Code of Practice for the providing key holding and alarm response services.
- BS 8406:2009 – Code of Practice for event stewarding and crowd safety.
- BS 8517-1:2009 – Code of Practice for the use of general purpose security dogs (Part 1).
- BS 8517 -2:2010 – Code of Practice for the use of detection dogs (Part 2)
- BS 8507:2008 – Code of Practice for the management, staffing and operation of close protection services (Part1).
- BS 7960:2005 -- Code of Practice for management, staffing and operation of door supervisor.
- BS OHSAS18001:2007 – (Occupational Health and Safety Management). Policy.
- BS EN ISO 14001:2004 – (Environmental Management). Policy.
- NASDU - Inspected Company against the guidance and recommendations as laid down in the co of practice
- SIA – Shreeve Protection Services currently holds SIA Approved Contractor Scheme (ACS) status for the provision of Security Guarding, Door Supervision, Close Protection and Key holding.
NSI – SPS has been assessed and satisfies the requirements of the NSI GUARDING GOLD SCHEME with the following scope: Mobile Patrol Services, Static Site Guarding Services, Door Supervision Services, Key holding and Alarm Response Services, General Purpose Security Dogs and Detection Dogs and Close Protection all in accordance with the requirements of the BS EN ISO 9001:2008, BS 7499:2007, BS 7960:2005, BS7858:2006, BS 7984:2008, BS 8517-1:2009, BS 8517-2:2010, BS 8507-1:2008 and NSI Passport Specification 11/11.
By achieving NSI approval, we can assure you that our company:
- Meet high business performance standards
- Meet all relevant British and European Standards for technical performance
- Security screen all relevant staff (security companies)
- Provide a high level of staff training and supervision to industry best practice standards
- Are comprehensively insured to protect customers and staff
- Are normally inspected twice a year by professional auditors, which will include random site visits.