Shreeve Protection has set itself a high standard of adhering to and encompassing all of the relevant operational standards according to ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management) as part of NSI Gold Passport Specifications. The company gets audited and certified to the specific standards as detailed below:
- BS 7858:2012 – Code of Practice for the security screening of individuals to be employed.
- BS 7499:2013 – Code of Practice for managing, security guarding Services on static sites and mobile patrols.
- BS 7984 - 1:2016 – Code of Practice for the providing key holding and alarm response services.
- BS 8406:2009 – Code of Practice for event stewarding and crowd safety.
- BS 8517 :2016 – Code of Practice for the use of general purpose security dogs (Part 1).
- BS 8517 :2016 – Code of Practice for the use of detection dogs (Part 2)
- BS 8507 :2008 – Code of Practice for the management, staffing and operation of close protection services (Part 1).
- BS 7960:2016 -- Code of Practice for management, staffing and operation of door supervisor.
- NASDU - Inspected Company against the guidance and recommendations as laid down in the code of practice (this is to make sure that the company and employee are operation within the law and insurance.
- SIA – Shreeve Protection Services currently holds SIA Approved Contractor Scheme (ACS) status for the provision of Security Guarding, Door Supervision, Close Protection and Key holding.
- ICO - Shreeve protection is registered with the information Commissioner's office
- Insurance - Shreeve protection is fully insured for all description types delivered and hold Public & Employee Liability
NSI – Shreeve protection has been assessed and satisfies the requirements of the NSI GUARDING GOLD SCHEME with the following scope: Mobile Patrol Services, Static Site Guarding Services, Door Supervision Services, Key holding and Alarm Response Services, all in accordance with the requirements of the BS EN ISO 9001:2016, BS 7499:2013, BS 7960:2016, BS 7858:2012, BS 7984 -1:2016 and NSI Passport Specification 11/11.